west caribbeanw/ kids

gizmo13

For G.C. - skip the butterfly farm. The turtle place was nice for the kids and they let you hold turtles. You could do the turtle place and possibly go to the beach if you can find either a private excursion or if you opt to go with NCL.

We went to both Cozumel and Cayman when my daughters were 8 and 13.

In Cayman we went to StingRay City. We absolutely loved it...water was shallow and warm, however, the 8 year old stayed in Daddy's arms the entire time. Not sure how brave your 4 year olds are, but it is a cool experience. They boated us over to the rays...we snorkeled a bit at a different location, they stopped to bring up some starfish for us to hold and take photos, then they dropped us off at 7 mile beach for the rest of the day. It was heavenly there.

In Cozumel we ended up just walking around close to port, while my hubby and son went diving. The girls and I did lots of shopping...but not sure if 4 year olds would enjoy that much:(.

Check out the boards for the ports...there is sooo much info on them about great things to do.

Good luck...

Archived