HAL cancels Egypt ports

Karennella

Finally Holland America have listed their alternative arrangements on their website. On the cruise we are booked on, leaving Rome on 26th Sept, Alexandria and Port Said are replaced with Iraklion Crete and Larnaca Cyprus.

They may reinstate the previous schedule if the US government warnings are lifted, but I would be surprised if that happens. I am very pleased to be informed of the revised schedule as I expected this to happen.

Finally Holland America have listed their alternative arrangements on their website. On the cruise we are booked on, leaving Rome on 26th Sept, Alexandria and Port Said are replaced with Iraklion Crete and Larnaca Cyprus.

They may reinstate the previous schedule if the US government warnings are lifted, but I would be surprised if that happens. I am very pleased to be informed of the revised schedule as I expected this to happen.

Now, if we could just find out how about Morocco :confused: I have a feeling that those ports will have to be cancelled too - we'll see :rolleyes:

Archived