Faliraki Water Park on Rhodes?

Pami1968

Has anyone visited the waterpark at Faliraki beach on Rhodes?

Or, does anyone have any advice for getting back and forth from there? I am always a bit concerned about whether taxis will actually show back up to take me back to the ship when I am off on my own.

Have never been to the waterpark but we have gone to the beach on several trips. No fear about getting stuck at that beach as there are always taxis in the parking lot. There are also public buses that run along a route that connects that beach to Rhodes Town.

Hank

We did take our boys to the water park there a few years back. Didn't really have any problems getting taxi there as there were lots of cabs at the pier. Waited probably 15 minutes for one to show up to take us back to the ship. wouldn't hurt to make sure when u leave the park to ask someone to order one for u if u are concerned. We didn't leave it to the last minute to get back to the ship so that will lessen the fear factor.

Kids really enjoyed the day there and I will admit it was nice to just take a day and do nothing after all the long days touring before hand.

Archived