Coral Princess Panama Canal???????

IScubaSlo

Would like your opinion on this cruise. Its 10 day partial. Will we be bored?

DH and myself are early 50's and love the water, beaches, snorkeling, diving, etc. Would you recommend this cruise? Just got back from 10 day Dawn Western cruise and it was OK but not thrilling........

Any help would be appreciated.......

Thanks

Cheryl

Lovecruzin@aol.com

DH and I will be on this cruise in a few weeks(I'm 39- DH 40) would love to let you know what we thought of it when we return, hopefully I'll find your post again.

I think you can make this trip as exciting as you want because there are so many different types of shore excursions. They have zip-lines in the rain forest, swiming with sharks,tubing thru caves, and thats just a start, like I said check into the excursions.

Denise

Would like your opinion on this cruise. Its 10 day partial. Will we be bored?

DH and myself are early 50's and love the water, beaches, snorkeling, diving, etc. Would you recommend this cruise? Just got back from 10 day Dawn Western cruise and it was OK but not thrilling........

Any help would be appreciated.......

Thanks

Cheryl

Lovecruzin@aol.com

Hi Cheryl!

I think you also posted on the Princess Board, but if not check out the similar thread there - lots of info. We liked this cruise very much and you will not be bored. Grand Cayman, Cozumel, and Belize are top-notch ports for water activities. We enjoyed the break in the activity provided by the sea days.

We are about your age (mid-50s and late-40s) and definitely would recommend this itinerary and ship.

Mike,

Thanks for your reply. I would love to go to Belize, but the 2006 brochure does not have Belize as a stop. It has Ocho Rios instead. Thanks for your help, I'm still debating on what to do.......

Cheryl

We took the Coral partial transit to the canal and we were not bored at all. In fact once we went through the Gatun Locks we then took the Ocean to Ocean tour to see the rest of the canal by a 200 passenger boat. Absolutely fascinating. As a matter of fact we are going back next May 06 and doing the FLL to S.F. tour through the canal again. Your other stops should have diving etc. We were originally supposed to go Ocho Rios but about 2 months before we sailed we ended up in Nassau. No explanation was given but hey I was on a cruise and did not give a hoot where we went. Anyway we found the canal part very interesting.

Marilyn

Mike,

Thanks for your reply. I would love to go to Belize, but the 2006 brochure does not have Belize as a stop. It has Ocho Rios instead. Thanks for your help, I'm still debating on what to do.......

Cheryl

Hi Cheryl!

Too bad, Belize was a very interesting port and, even though we went inland on a tour, the scuba and snorkeling are supposed to be wonderful.

I have never been to Jamaica so I cannot offer any advice on that stop. All in all, I still think that the partial transit is a great cruise and the pricing was very attractive when we went.

Archived