Booking RCL excursions

tech40

Wondering when RCL lets you book excursions and packages for the cabin ?

I think the timing varies by what you want to book. I'm about 6 mo out from an Allure cruise, and I can book excursions. However I cannot book entertainment yet.

Is there a way to book excursions prior to sailing so it uses up some of my OBC instead of having to charge it my credit card? Or, do I have to wait until after I sail? Same with specialty restaurants?

You can not book excursions prior and use OBC. There are spots held back on each excursion for those who (do not have online access to book??), but make sure you make that your first priorty on embarkation day and do not wait.

stacey k cruisedivanj

I'm cruising on the Navigator in the med in 57 days. I received an email a few weeks ago from RCL telling me to check out all the possibilities for my cruise. But when I sign in and go to the excursion page it tells me to check back soon????

I was told by a RC rep that it is 90 days but I am on the Majesty, which is a much smaller ship than Allure. So maybe it has to do with the size of your ship.

Oops I was given wrong info or else I misunderstood, I just checked my cruise, which is 6 months away and I can now book excursions. Sorry for posting without first checking!

Archived