transportation from Tampa airport to port

ChiefIlliniwek

I am arriving in Tampa next Monday for a family cruise on the Radiance. Are there shuttles that run from the airport to the port? I don't know if I need to make reservations in advance, the cost, and how long of a trip it is. Does anyone have some advice? Also, are shuttles available for the reverse trip from port to airport? I am trying to avoid cabs if I can since there are 6 of us and I would like to keep us all together if possible.

Thanks!

I am arriving in Tampa next Monday for a family cruise on the Radiance. Are there shuttles that run from the airport to the port? I don't know if I need to make reservations in advance, the cost, and how long of a trip it is. Does anyone have some advice? Also, are shuttles available for the reverse trip from port to airport? I am trying to avoid cabs if I can since there are 6 of us and I would like to keep us all together if possible.

Thanks!

We took a Taxi Mini van from the airport to the Port and there was four of us and it cost us $20 for all of us. It is about 10-15 minute drive there and the taxi's are all over the place. Same when we got off the ship there is a line of cab's waiting for people. we did not make any reservations.

RCI has a shuttle service that will pick you up at the bagge claim area. They will take your bags to the ship and get them onboard for you and then you just get on the bus and they take you to the port. This is the way we go most of the time, costs more but not dealing with all the bags and everything else is nice.

Have a great cruise!

Taxi from TPA to port is a flat rate of $25+tip - sounds like the above poster got a deal! Cruiseline transfers average about $18 per person :( - making the taxi option a no brainer unless you are travelling solo. Lots of taxis at TPA and again at the port when you return. Good luck! :)

Archived