2 rooms through Priceline?

Is it more difficult to get 2 rooms (for 2 couples) in one bid or should each couple bid separate? It would be nice to know that both couples traveling together are in the same hotel. Any advice would be appreciated.

I December I bid on 2 rooms 3*+ in Orlando and got the rooms 50$ each room per night at one of the Raddisson's and it was a very nice, clean, well kept place. Now that was 50 per room TOTAL. No extra taxes ect. We did get side by side rooms, but if you want a connecting door you need to request that.

For all kinds of information and great advice with this sort of thing, go to a site called betterbidding. They really helped me with navigating the whole priceline/hotwire experience earlier this year. There is another site called biddingfortravel, but I found that site pretty intimidating and not nearly as helpful. Good luck.

We just did this last month for May. It will ask you the name of a person for room #1 and room #2. Also, they charged the total amount for both rooms to my credit card immediately, so whoever books through priceline will be the one charged. Our friends just wrote us a check for their portion.

Archived