Just booked Sea Princess

Yes, we are off to NZ again, and hoping the Sea Princess is as nice as the Diamond. Haven't been on boards for a while, wow, some things have changed.....so also hoping I have the the correct section.:D

The prices are great at the moment, especially for us aussies with the dollar on parity.

Jen and Bob

Yes, we are off to NZ again, and hoping the Sea Princess is as nice as the Diamond. Haven't been on boards for a while, wow, some things have changed.....so also hoping I have the the correct section.:D

The prices are great at the moment, especially for us aussies with the dollar on parity.

Jen and Bob

Good for you! Yes, you have posted in the correct section. :)

Jen and Bob

Welcome back Jen and Bob!

I have been wondering how the rental car lot in Christchurch got on in the last earthquake?

Leanne

Hi Leanne

Yes we were wondering that too. Hoping all is ok.....it was pretty flat around that area and a fair bit of space......we are not going to go into Christchurch this time round.....they have enough to cope with. I am wondering if the ship will come in at Akaroa. Remember, we decided to drive there instead of going your way up to Arthurs Pass. Will have to wait and see. This is what is good about these boards, news comes in fast, giving us the edge on others re booking rental cars etc.

Cheers, Jen

Good on you. What date are you going.

Both wife and I are booked to go 30th October on the Sea Princess.

12th November. Must be the cruise after yours. Looking forward to it. We like to try out different ships lately, but Princess are very good.

Archived