Waitlisted for YTD

anniegsu

When you receive your Sail and Sign card. It will say what seating you have been assigned. If you still have an issue with it you can go see the MD and discuss a change if available. Good Luck

YTD sells out faster than other dining options. As above poster said, look at your S&S and see what it says, and if doesn't say something like table number 9999 or 0000 or something with all numbers, you need to talk to the Maitre D.

If you are boarding early, I suggest you get there early so you can be one of the first to get what you request. I think the later you get there, the lesser are your chances of getting YTD. Carnival only has a limited number of seats for this and it fills up early.

We love YTD and have it on our B2B. Good luck and enjoy your cruise.

YTD sells out faster than other dining options. As above poster said, look at your S&S and see what it says, and if doesn't say something like table number 9999 or 0000 or something with all numbers, you need to talk to the Maitre D.

If you are boarding early, I suggest you get there early so you can be one of the first to get what you request. I think the later you get there, the lesser are your chances of getting YTD. Carnival only has a limited number of seats for this and it fills up early.

We love YTD and have it on our B2B. Good luck and enjoy your cruise.

My card from our September cruise on the valor says table 777 your time dining:)

Bill

Someone answered my similar question on here and said that the "fallback" was usually the late seating if you were waitlisted for YTD and unable to get it. Not sure if that's true or not. We don't sail until 4/17 and are still waitlisted. Others have also said that you don't find out until boarding, but last time we sailed we were waitlisted until shortly befor the cruise when it showed up when I logged on to Carnival that we were indeed in YTD. So, who knows! I guess it varies.

Thanks everyone! Keeping our fingers crossed. YTD is going to be much easier with our boys ages 14, 12, and 10. Regardless, we'll make the best of it. As long as I'm away from work, housework, and homework in six days, I will not have a care in the world!

Archived