Will they show the Final Four on the ship?

2 years ago, when I booked our cruise, I didn't plan ahead for the Final Four. I also never new that my favorite team, Kentucky, would be playing.

Does anyone know whether or not a cruise ship would have such a big event on TV? Surely it would, right?

2 years ago, when I booked our cruise, I didn't plan ahead for the Final Four. I also never new that my favorite team, Kentucky, would be playing.

Does anyone know whether or not a cruise ship would have such a big event on TV? Surely it would, right?

Hi. Looks like your on our sailing Sunday. Come on over to our Meet & Mingle. We have some folks that are already planning for this. I'm sure they would love to have you join them.

Erika

You know... since those games will be at night it would be really cool if they showed it on the big screen out by the pool... open air, stars, pool, etc... Thats what I am hoping for anyway. :)

That is my hope too! I can't think of anything cooler.

That is my hope too! I can't think of anything cooler.

We are on the same sailing!! Now that Freedom has a big screen at the pool, I'm sure that the games will be on out there at least some of the time. Otherwise the bars will have them. We sail every year at this time, and every year I see those games all over the ship (I'm a football person, I hate basketball!!!).:eek:

HOWDY! I am on your sailing as well. My husband is from Harrodsburg and graduated from UK! email me at this screen name at aol.com and I'll see if he knows you, vice versa.He won't be cruising, but he bought me a UK shirt for the occasion. Several years back, my alma mater U of Louisville played in the final and we watched it in the sports bar on the Voyager. The smoke in there killed me and I got a bad case of bronchitis. Hopefully it will be shown in a family friendly environment this time. Of course, if UK does not go to the final, I am skipping it and not thinking about it. But if they DO...we'll meet every KY person on the ship Monday! Be sure to register for our meet and mingle!

My basketball buddy was on a ship in 2003 (we know what that means to a 'cuse fan) and they DID show the game. I think he was told no or how difficult it was, but he kept asking and they did....so... keep asking.

Go DAWGS :eek:

butler_bulldog.jpg

Go Butler

The final four a important American sports event, just like the super owl.

On our last cruise over superbowl, they did a superbowl party. If they did not do something I would be sirprised.

Archived