Fun Pass Printing Problems

karonijo

Is anyone else having problems printing the fun pass. I have been trying for about 3 weeks and still cannot print it. It have completed it but always states they are having techinal diffulties...please check back. Just want to get that one step over for getting documents ready.

Thanks for the responses!

Karen :)

Doesn't really matter. It's in Carnival's computers and they don't reference your paper copy, anywho. There's no information on it. I don't even bother printing it these days.

They took our fun passes when we cruised in November and looked at the names on it against our Id's. :confused:

I couldnt print it out either once I filled it out so then I simply hit save for later, went back to the home page, clicked on the link on the bottom of the page that says 'fun pass' entered my booking number and sailing date and viola'- the fun pass showed up with no problem.

I had to do the same thing a few nights ago when I went to print out my parents fun pass. Just an fyi. :)

I had the same problem, using the Carnival site's print button. Instead, I just viewed the information for each person in my party (as if I was going to edit it) and then printed from Netscape, Internet Explorer, Safari (File; Print).

It printed, but isn't too formatted.

Lisa.

For now, the printing seems to work, but you really don't need it.

The only information on what you print out is:

Booking number:

Ship name:

Depature date:

Guest name(s):

and Carnival already has this information.

If anyone asks you for one, you can let them know what you think of Carnival's website and they will quickly move on.

Archived