Donovan

crisp1

I asked still floating the same question, she had four people on her excursion with Donovan and he charged $20 pp for the day. You may get an answer from still floating if you go to the carnival destiny past,present,and future thread on how many people he can take at a time.

Hope this helps!!!11

• 1 month later...

We spent the day with Donovan a couple of weeks ago. It was a terrific day. He has a wonderful sense of humor and is quite knowlegeable about both the island and some of the more well known families on the island (We got some good gossip and alot of laughs). He took us up to Mountaintop for some great bannana daiquiries, then to several beautiful scenic spots. My husband and I have been to St. Thomas numerous times but the couple we were travelling with had only been there once. My husband wanted to shop so he dropped him off in town, took us to the beach, went back and got him, dropped him off at the beach. He then picked us up and took us to a fabulous place for late lunch. We put ourselves in his hands and had an absolutely great time.

I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to have fun in St. Thomas. There were 4 of us. He charged us $150 for the day. He has a van with air conditioning which looked pretty new to me. It looked like it would hold 10 people. He picked us up at 9 AM at Havensight and dropped us off there at about 5 PM. We may have been able to negotiate that price down but didn't even try. It was money well spent.

I booked Donovan for our cruise last week and spoke with him a week before the cruise. The morning we were supposed to meet, he sent Julian instead. Julian called Donovan for me, and Donovan said that he had told me of the double booking- NOT TRUE! I don't think he owns a large vehicle for a group of 8, but can occasionally borrow one. Julian had the personality of a wet sock, took us to 2 resorts- got us embarrased and humiliated, all for $20 pp for the day!

Archived