Suites and VIP boarding?

QVickiB

I know I've seen it many times, but never thought it would ever apply to me, but I do believe I'm going to change my balcony to a suite...

My questions:

Do all suites get VIP boarding, or only a certain level?

Are suites ready as soon as we get on board? earlier than 1:30? or 1:30 just like everyone else?

Thank you for any answers you can give!

yes all suites get VIP boarding before the rest of the crowd. HC supposedly is always right after weddings, then VIP ...but Iv seen them do HC after VIP, or together so there will be others besides you boarding early, but its still nice.

No suites are not ready early, the cabin steward still needs as much time to get them cleaned.

Thanks! I believe I'm biting the bullet today and upgrading my extended balcony on the Miracle to a Vista Suite. I was finally able to see a youtube vid of them, and love that they're two separate parts of the room. The pic on Carnival's site shows it as one room (I'm specifically talking the aft-wrap Vista Suites), so that makes it even more amazing. It will be fun to have my mom see this, especially after June, we are sharing an 86 sq foot room (with my daughter, too) on the Bahamas Celebration! LOL!

Archived