What is my issue?

tricy99

I'm there. My group hasn't booked yet (What's wrong with them?! :D) for our Jan cruise, but I read CC at least once a day and sometimes post random questions I think up.

I am somewhat ashamed to admit that I have also developed a cruise book addiction, from travel guides to trashy "true" cruise horror stories. I found that Jeraldine Saunders bio in a garage sale and read it over the weekend. I think I lost a couple of IQ points reading that one.

I read everyday and don't even have a cruise booked:eek:

I know this is me also! I am just itching to book another cruise but have to wait until June, that is when my daughter finds out when her spring break is. But I do know what cruise I will be booking, it will be on the Liberty!:D

I am going Insane! I log on CC every moment I get, read threads, log off...log on to fareviewer, "no price drop", log back on to CC, then back to carnival!

I am just bored! :D

addicted. we all are. but there are worse things we can be addicted to

I too am addicted!! We just got back from our Spring break cruise and booked next years!!

I am constantly reading the posts and going to the Fareviewer, then back to Carnival, then back here. My husband laughs at me UNTIL I find something that pertains to our cruise or interests him (then we fight over the laptop)!!

Thanks to you all for contributing to my addiction!!!!:D

I too am addicted!! We just got back from our Spring break cruise and booked next years!!

I am constantly reading the posts and going to the Fareviewer, then back to Carnival, then back here. My husband laughs at me UNTIL I find something that pertains to our cruise or interests him (then we fight over the laptop)!!

Thanks to you all for contributing to my addiction!!!!:D

I am so glad, I am not alone! I love CC!

I see we both got 2 down and 2 to go. so thats 2 with and 2 without each other. so what we doing for 2013 lol I say lets do the dream or whatever new boat thats out.

Yes, lets do a new one! I think the Carnival Breeze will be out then! I am getting excited!

~shyly raising hand~

Me too...completely addicited!

When I started my obsessive "research" for our cruise, my DH would make fun of me. For 370 days I was pretty much made fun of by him. Then when we booked our next cruise - he was giving me things to find out on that "internet thing".

I have to admit though - right before our cruise, I thought...Oh my, what am I going to do without CC?

The answer - booked another cruise....lol :D

Hey wait..I'm pretty sure step one is admitting your NEED to cruise.

Step twe is booking a cruise

Step 3 is booking another cruise so always always always have one to look foward to.

Stands up and says," My name is perry and I'm an addicted cruiser!"

Anybody wanna book a group? :)!!!!

Archived