What is my issue?

tricy99

I am going Insane! I log on CC every moment I get, read threads, log off...log on to fareviewer, "no price drop", log back on to CC, then back to carnival!

I am just bored! :D

Just wanted to let you know you're not alone. Since I work at home doing typing I take frequent breaks and do the same thing you do. And, get the same results with the fares:(

it's not 70% of my day but it's what keeps me from getting in bed at a decent hour! I can't help it. Last night I was researching for our next cruise and DH said "Honey, it's JUST APRIL!!!" I wasn't sure what that meant - apparently since we just took a cruise in January he thinks it's too soon. Apparently he doesn't have the disease nearly as bad as I do!

I'm right there with y'all. I'm either here or checking the fares on Carnival. Last Fri night about 2:00 am after just getting home I told my husband I needed to check the prices one last time for the day because it had been several hours since the last time and low and behold the price had gone down $40 pp. We saved $80 by checking regularly. But I'm mostly here off and on all day after work. LOL

Hi my name is Tina and I am also a CCholic. I stay up too late looking at the posts, as soon as I wake I am at my computer. I am a stay at home mom and jam all my housework into an hour so my hubby doesn't think I sit around on these boards all day.

But guess what?? I am addicted!!!:D

I am going Insane! I log on CC every moment I get, read threads, log off...log on to fareviewer, "no price drop", log back on to CC, then back to carnival!

I am just bored! :D

That is my exact order that I do as well.....Many times a day!!! (heah its helped me save some nice OBC for our cruise)! Yes this site is addicting, I need a business card with its logo and web address, that show much I tell people about it!

Archived