Deck 4 Zuiderdam - Info Needed NOW...Please

DizzyDallasDi

Please help me. I'm afraid I've totally messed up my aft balcony reservation on the Zuiderdam. I booked stern cabin 4178 and if memory serves me correctly (it usually doesn't so I'm freaking :eek:) is this the deck with the totally covered balcony? Thank you to anyone who can provide this information.

Have a wonderful cruise !! You'll be so happy ,rain or shine.:):)

Oh my, you know I will. :D I can enjoy "our" wake and if it's raining, I'll be prepared with proper attire this time. Last time (my first to Alaska) I was semi-prepared but didn't expect the downpour I experienced in Glacier Bay. This time I hope to be prepared for any weather. I'm so looking forward to returning to the Great Land and anything it throws at me. :D

We went on the Ryndam in May, with sunshine and warmth in Vancouver as we left (and for that matter as we returned). Two days out it started to drizzle and only stopped periodically. We did not take warm enough rain gear thinking April rains had finished. Boy were we wrong, though we did use the gloves I packed when we walked on the deck. Next time we will be better prepared.

Archived