Tipping at the Chef's table

JPH814

I know the cost for 2 at the Chef's table is $150. But is the gratuity included or should we expect to tip beyond that amount?

Hey JPH814! How are ya? From what I have read on these forums, tip is included and that is mentioned in the description of the event, but the team is very appreciative of additional gratuities. I will see how it goes and if really pleased will add tips accordingly. Hope we get the same table!

We were at Chef's table 2 weeks ago on Carnival Spirit - loved it so much that we left an additional tip - for the level of service, quality of food, and amount of wine that was provided, dinner for 2 of us would have easily run $300.00, so we felt that the additional tip was more than justified.:)

We were at Chef's table 2 weeks ago on Carnival Spirit - loved it so much that we left an additional tip - for the level of service, quality of food, and amount of wine that was provided, dinner for 2 of us would have easily run $300.00, so we felt that the additional tip was more than justified.:)

To clarify - we did not leave a $150.00 tip, just saying that the meal felt like a $300 meal...

Archived