Disney Piano Bars ... question

SakeDad

Very laid back and relaxing.... several "shows" each night featuring a specific artist or songwriter... high end cocktails

One of my favorite places to unwind

So it's not the loud, "everybody sing along" type of thing?! Most piano bars I've been to are like that... everyone in the place joins in and whatnot. So this isn't like that, I guess?

The Magic has Sessions, the Wonder has The Cadillac Lounge. Both places in the same location on the ship. Very quite and laid back, not a sing along place. It was out favorite place to hang out & have a cocktail between the early shows and late seating. Of course they piano player took breaks but for the most part, there was someone playing a good part of the evening between 6 and 10.

We never did find a place like that on the Dream. One lounge had a piano player but the hours were so limited, we never made it there. And I didn't like the location being in an open area instead of enclosed room. I heard someone say there was piano music in a Deck 13 lounge, but again, the hours were so limited, they were never open when we went by.

Archived