So glad we got Fascination Owners Suite!!!

I know lots of folks would not get the Owners Suite, but for the 4 of us it was perfect!!

I guess for 3.5 women in a suite just needed the space!!

We just had the suite for 5 nights. Personally we all enjoyed it, perhaps for different reasons. One daughter sleeps lightly the other 3 of us sleep through anythiing so If there was lots of noise we sure either did not hear it or it just did not bother us. The life boats were lower than the balcony so no obstruction there as we were high enough up to see anything over them, and only water would be below them. For instance, it would be a jump downward to get to the boat, but not too far.

I was not happy in our suite last year, much better this year. More like home.

The one thing we did not like was fixed on the spot.

There were 4 of us, so two extra beds were needed and the liviing room was being used. No one goes in my living room at home, we sort of just pass by it. (Yes, I know I was not at my house!!) Anyway, I just left a note to have the extra bed placed in the bedroom. The couch where my other daughter was sleeping was being left out all day.. as a bed. I just asked the room stewart to restore the living room in the morning and make it a bed after 6p each night. This enabled us to enjoy the living room as the 4 of us sat on the couch watching video's while chatting and drinking miami vices! So any company came in before 6p which was our dining time.

We also loved the dining room table so we could have room serviced meals normally. And finally, a huge walk in closet between the dressing area and bath room. It was nice to have hangers left over when the 4 of us unpacked!!!

We were told there could be jogging noise, but we are joggers and the plan was to just go and join them...but I guess I was fast asleep and when I did hear them, it was not bothersome to any of us.

My 14 year old who enjoyed Circle C looks forward to the same accomodations next cruise and my other daughter wants to have these accomodations when she treats us as well. So they all loved the perk found on the fantasy class of ships, minus two!

I am very happy to help you out.

Go to sports deck, deck 12. Find the Atrium. See the half moon shape with two little bump outs.....bump outs are the balconys.

deck plan will say NO state rooms on 12, but they are private 1100 square foot rooms. On Fascination there is NO marking on the door but and even bag tags give no real location clue....they are "ph2", but the suite is actually known as S-2. S for Sports Deck and 2 for the cabin. I do not know if they rent out S-1.

Hope I answered well enough, but will clear things up if I did not!!!!

Well my friend, this was not easy to do. I called the 800 number numerous times and no one knew what I was referring to.

Then on the 7th call someone transfered me to a post booking representative, that was back in December.

I knew from reading about them here on cc that the "upsell" fairy sometimes tries to sell them over and above a current cabin being held and some take it and some do not. So I needed to call in before this happened to insurre I got it.

when I was in the ships dining room a couple of days ago, the dining room waiter ask me what my cabin number was and had never heard of it. It is not well known on land or on sea.

I am not the correct person to ask because it probably cost me more due to me tracking it down. Had it been on an "upsell call" I think it would have been less.

Take a look through other posts, but I think people have paid a range from very little to being asked for near 3000 above what they had already paid.

We have found those suites "just right" for our Fantasy class cruises.

To book, call the 1-800 Carnival # and ask for "Reservations Administration".

To book it outright the first and second guest fare has (roughly) been $400 per person, per day. It's a chunk of change - and it may or may not be your cup of tea. If an extra couple of grand is manageable and justifiable for a shorter sailing on an older ship, then ENJOY!

There are plenty of pics in our SmugMug account - just look for Fantasy class ships over the last few years.

Tom

I know lots of folks would not get the Owners Suite, but for the 4 of us it was perfect!!

I guess for 3.5 women in a suite just needed the space!!

We just had the suite for 5 nights. Personally we all enjoyed it, perhaps for different reasons. One daughter sleeps lightly the other 3 of us sleep through anythiing so If there was lots of noise we sure either did not hear it or it just did not bother us. The life boats were lower than the balcony so no obstruction there as we were high enough up to see anything over them, and only water would be below them. For instance, it would be a jump downward to get to the boat, but not too far.

I was not happy in our suite last year, much better this year. More like home.

The one thing we did not like was fixed on the spot.

There were 4 of us, so two extra beds were needed and the liviing room was being used. No one goes in my living room at home, we sort of just pass by it. (Yes, I know I was not at my house!!) Anyway, I just left a note to have the extra bed placed in the bedroom. The couch where my other daughter was sleeping was being left out all day.. as a bed. I just asked the room stewart to restore the living room in the morning and make it a bed after 6p each night. This enabled us to enjoy the living room as the 4 of us sat on the couch watching video's while chatting and drinking miami vices! So any company came in before 6p which was our dining time.

We also loved the dining room table so we could have room serviced meals normally. And finally, a huge walk in closet between the dressing area and bath room. It was nice to have hangers left over when the 4 of us unpacked!!!

We were told there could be jogging noise, but we are joggers and the plan was to just go and join them...but I guess I was fast asleep and when I did hear them, it was not bothersome to any of us.

My 14 year old who enjoyed Circle C looks forward to the same accomodations next cruise and my other daughter wants to have these accomodations when she treats us as well. So they all loved the perk found on the fantasy class of ships, minus two!

Do you have any pictures?? I would love to see a picture of the owners suite!

Not that I'll ever be able to afford an owners suite, but, it would be nice to see a picture of it!!

We leave for our cruise on the Fascination on the 16th.. so I'd love to see pictures of the owners suite.. (and other stuff if you have it)

Nancy

Here is a YOUTube link and it was pretty much the same. There are two blue ray DVD players, two large flat screen tv's one in the living room, and one in the bedroom.

Look at the post above, Tom just put his link to pics up and they are on the Sensation but pretty much the same....(see above post)

Archived