Surprise suggestions!

huxlemo

I like the cell phone idea. Call them after both of you are on board, and find out where they are, then keep them talking on the phone until you find them and go stand rite in front of them until they realize the person talking on the cell in front of them is saying the same thing as you are on the other end of the line. What fun !!!!!

Have a great cruise and we want pics !!!!

Stefani

Love the dinner surprise. Not sure if this would work, but you can order room service coffee and dessert, call their stateroom after the muster drill and check to see if they are in...(hang up if they are) and show up at their stateroom :)

We surprised friends with our presence on a cruise a couple of years ago. We sent them a wine basket with the following note:

Roses are red.

Violets are blue.

Plan on sharing this wine,

Because we're here, too!

Haven't seen us in months.

You'll be shocked that we're here.

Meet us at 5 p.m. in the sports bar

and we'll buy you a beer!

Okay, I'm no poet, but I already know it! :p They were totally shocked to see us. We received 5 hugs in 5 minutes. We simply laid low in our cabin until our meeting time.

Good luck with your surprise!

This is great .Id have to wait til dinner and have wigs and some props maybe a tank top on with some cutoff jeans and flip flops with some funny sunglasses on( im sure the Maitre D would make it great for you guys)

That would be priceless

• 3 weeks later...

Are your cabins in the same area?

Becaue you could surprise them at muster, like excuse me, is this spot taken? Have a great time, but if you are going and wanting to be with them then don't wait too long to meet up with them. Maybe you can stalk them to their lunch table at the lido?

Archived