Nachi AI question

MagSeven1413

I've been reading the threads about Nachi and our group is pretty much set on booking them for November when we go. I understand that the dining is not a buffet but a la carte dining with one of each (app, entree, etc). Do they have food for purchase? I ask because our friend likes to eat and one simple meal might not be enough for him. Thanks.

don't order everything at one time, spread it out over the day. the servings are huge. we shared one app, then shared another an hour later, by the time we got to the main course, i was done. never got my main course or our desserts.

I've been reading the threads about Nachi and our group is pretty much set on booking them for November when we go. I understand that the dining is not a buffet but a la carte dining with one of each (app, entree, etc). Do they have food for purchase? I ask because our friend likes to eat and one simple meal might not be enough for him. Thanks.

To answer your question, yes you can purchase extra food....but trust me, you won't need to!! They do advertise one of each item, however my DH wanted 2 different appetizers and the couldn't decide which to get and our waiter brought him both. We were not charged extra...Then later we ordered our main course and it was huge!! We never made it to desert, been there 4X's and have yet to make it to desert!

2079710648_CarnivalGlory(79).jpg.f2d6adca7a39a880872ffba7eb611c02.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for the responses. Now if I can only convince him to try the local beers. :)

Has he tried Sol? We had it while in Cancun on a non-cruise vacation and I fell in love!!!! We fell in love again in Nachi on our first visit when we were out in the ocean and our bottles were empty :( before we could even decide whose turn it was to go for another round, our waiter was walking out into the ocean with two fresh Sols!!! That was heaven!

You won't need to purchase more food. Trust me. I am a fatty, and I was good. My husband and I have never gotten past appetizers. We've been there 4 times. We split the guacamole (holy crap, it's good), then the nachos, and once, we got a second plate of nachos. We've never tried anything else because the portion sizes are so large, we're stuffed.

If you're a fan of frozen drinks, I recommend the Mamacita. I only drink wine, because I can't stand the taste of alcohol... I have two of those, and I'm buzzed enough to think parasailing is a fantastic idea.

You won't need to purchase more food. Trust me. I am a fatty, and I was good. My husband and I have never gotten past appetizers. We've been there 4 times. We split the guacamole (holy crap, it's good), then the nachos, and once, we got a second plate of nachos. We've never tried anything else because the portion sizes are so large, we're stuffed.

If you're a fan of frozen drinks, I recommend the Mamacita. I only drink wine, because I can't stand the taste of alcohol... I have two of those, and I'm buzzed enough to think parasailing is a fantastic idea.

Love the frozen drinks -- what's in a Mamacita?

Debr

don't order everything at one time, spread it out over the day. the servings are huge. we shared one app, then shared another an hour later, by the time we got to the main course, i was done. never got my main course or our desserts.

How does this work to split your meal up in the course of one day. Do you get a check sheet?

How does this work to split your meal up in the course of one day. Do you get a check sheet?

Your server will probably know what you have had. We were there two weeks ago and had one guy taking care of us the whole day. He brought us drinks, served our lunch (more then we could eat, skipped dessert), snapped some photos for us, etc. Great service.

Archived