Dining questions, please

39august

I believe you get to have breakfast and lunch in Blu as a suite guest - or anywhere else you desire. I'm sure your concierge can get you a reservation in Blu for the evening if you are not fully assigned there already. Why don't you call Celebrity and ask? There are limited tables for 2, in the MDR, but if you don't get one the first night, ask the Maitre 'd and he can probably reassign you to one permanently.

If you book in a suite you generally have first choice at table configuration in the MDR - just double check the seating preference on your current booking. When you board if you aren't at a table for 2 just talk to the Maitre D - that will usually take care of it. DH and I always ask for a table for 2 and book a suite - we have always gotten the table.

As for Blu the charge is $5 pp if you are in a suite, I don't care for the Blu menu so we haven't ever tried to make a reservation, but on our last cruise (which was full) suite passengers that wanted to dine in Blu had no problem getting in.

For breakfast you have guaranteed seating in Blu - you have equal priority as Aqua Class guests for breakfast an no cover charge. For dinner there would be a $5 per/person charge and it would depend on if their is space, often there is - but there have been some reports of suite guests not being able to be accommodated in Blu at dinner. Blu is closed for lunch.

Archived