Oasis of the Seas - Spring Break - April 2011

BMJJR

Hi Megan!

Sorry it has taken me so long to respond......but it is almost impossible to find videos on cruise critic since they changed the website!

You did a great job on your video! I really enjoyed watching it!

Soooooo.......was the cruise everything you hoped it would be??? What did you like most/least?

We are going on Allure of the Seas this April. Stopping in Labadee, Falmouth and Cozumel.

I need some ideas...song choices for a new video....got any??? :-)

Thank you! It took a awhile to make it. I got very frustrated b/c pictures would double and I'd add annotations but they wouldn't be in the right spot, and the music caused problems. I finally just said forget it, I'm posting!

Cruise was everything I expected and then some! There wasn't anything I didn't like, except the rocking motion of the ship. LOL. Took some getting used to. Thank goodness for my patch! I loved everything about the cruise. I wish there was more to do in the gated area in Falmouth, but a Maragitaville should be done soon. I wish excursions weren't so pricey.

New songs.. hmm.. Cold play is pretty good :) Throw some U2 in there. Zac brown band-Toes, Beach boys. I didn't have many songs to choose from itunes that fit in with the video. Good Luck! Can't wait to see your video! Have fun!!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived