D737 on the Caribbean Princess

JanetMarie

We were in this suite on the 1/29 sailing. While I have no pix to share, I can assure you, you will LOVE this suite. Very roomy, great locale, lots of storage space/drawers, huge bathroom and huge balcony. The "I" beam on the balcony is not a problem. Balcony has a round table with four chairs, and two loungers with small tables. We even did the "ultimate balcony dinner" as we sailed out of St Thomas- SO worth the extra $$. We had breakfast on the balcony just about every morning- evening canapes delivered every night around 6PM. Our steward Sonny was great. Would book this suite again in a heartbeat....

I'll be happy to answer any questions - enjoy!!

• 3 months later...

The aft balconies are about as private as they get. You can't really look down on those below you, and the only way you have a problem from either side is if you have nosy neighbors who peer around the partition. The balcony is fully covered. You'll see once you are on board that the stern design of the Grand-class ships makes for some really excellent balcony cabins and suites.

• 1 month later...
We were in this suite on the 1/29 sailing. While I have no pix to share, I can assure you, you will LOVE this suite. Very roomy, great locale, lots of storage space/drawers, huge bathroom and huge balcony. The "I" beam on the balcony is not a problem. Balcony has a round table with four chairs, and two loungers with small tables. We even did the "ultimate balcony dinner" as we sailed out of St Thomas- SO worth the extra $$. We had breakfast on the balcony just about every morning- evening canapes delivered every night around 6PM. Our steward Sonny was great. Would book this suite again in a heartbeat....

I'll be happy to answer any questions - enjoy!!

My husband and I will be in this suite on the 2/11/06 sailing. Our adult children and grandchildren will be in cabins on Dolphin. Is the Balcony large enough for 11 people to congregate. Could I order the Ultimate Balcony dinner for 7 adults? Thanks!

If you remove all of the furniture from the balcony and also let them use the living area you could get 11 there, however you had better be good friends. For the balcony dinner you would have to remove the 2 lounges and small table and replace it with another table and 4 chairs and that might make it tough for the server to make his way around to take care of veryone.

JanetMarie: When i was researching cabins for my upcoming cruise on CB i was given the following info regarding D737 from Princess:

460 square feet total....the room is 23 x 16, the balcony is 18 x 10...hope that helps!

Jane

Archived