carnival question on anytime seating

uncleboo

Hi

need help with a question please

do i have to do anything special to sign up for anytime seating on board?

i am sailing the legend what options will i have for dining

please explain

i am very confused

dana

What option did you choose when you booked?

At any rate...your dining time will be on your S&S card.

If you're not happy with it, you may see the MD at the time/place listed in the Fun Times on boarding day.

He'll change it if at all possible.

You select your option for dining time during the booking process. The choices are traditional dining at 6 PM or 8:15 PM or Your Time Dining which is available from 5:45 PM until 9:30 PM.

As was mentioned above, your dining time and table assignment will be on your Sail & Sign card that will be given to you during check in at the port.

:)

Hi

need help with a question please

do i have to do anything special to sign up for anytime seating on board?

i am sailing the legend what options will i have for dining

please explain

i am very confused

dana

At the time of booking you should have been given the option of early/late assigned seating or Your Time Dining. It should show you which you have got on your reservation.

It will also be on your S&S card when you get on the ship. If you want to change then you must go see the MD in the dining room around 1:30 on embarkation day. He will attempt to reseat you, but that's not always possible.

YTD is very popular and I'm not sure how successful people have been on getting changed to that option once on the ship.

You can also go ahead and call the Carnival 800# and they will tell you what dining time you have been put down for. You can request a change if it isn't to your liking, but there are no guarantee's as to what you will actually end up with.

we were on the legend last summer and loved your time.did it again this january on the victory and are booked for it this summer on on the victory again.we would not go back to a set time.the longest we waited was 12-15 minutes on the legend(ONCE).they try to always seat you in the same general area and in january we had the same amazing team each night.

You should be able to see which meal time (and option) they have you down for on the Carnival website. If you logon under Manage my Account, and view the details of your booking number, it should say which meal time followed by (confirmed).

I noticed they had us down for the wrong meal time (not what we requested)...I was able to email Carnival and have it changed. If I were you, I'd look into this in advance (rather than waiting to see what's printed on your Sail & Sign Card).

Archived