Price drop after final payment made before required date

Hope the title made some sense. We're cruising this summer but we've made final payment to take advantage of a higher Canadian dollar (we booked with an American TA).

Just wondering if there's as price drop, will we be eligible and if so will they refund our credit card or just offer it as obc?

Thanks for your help.......Ken

Hope the title made some sense. We're cruising this summer but we've made final payment to take advantage of a higher Canadian dollar (we booked with an American TA).

Just wondering if there's as price drop, will we be eligible and if so will they refund our credit card or just offer it as obc?

i paid my last cruise ouy early last cruise we were on and the price did drop plus residence drop and called my ta and royal caribbean credited my visa 550.00

If you booked your cruise prior to May 17, 2010 you will be eligible for all price reductions up until 72 hours prior to sailing.

If you booked on or after May 17, you will only get price reductions up until the final payment date set forth by RCI.

If you booked your cruise prior to May 17, 2010 you will be eligible for all price reductions up until 72 hours prior to sailing.

If you booked on or after May 17, you will only get price reductions up until the final payment date set forth by RCI.

And, they credit your credit card if it's before final payment & give you OBC if it's after.

You are only entitled to obc after final payment if your reservation was made prior to May 17, 2010. If it was made after that then no obc for price drop.

If you do find a price drop though before what your RCI set final payment date is - call immediately to get the price drop and your visa will be credited for the refund amount.

Archived