LGBT Roll Call: Celebrity Silhouette T/A 12/01/12

daviddfld

16 weeks to go.... :D

Yahoo! We can hardly wait! Just got a new suitcase for our suits for my birthday. Can hardly wait to use it!

Are there any new Aquafester's yet? Noticed they no longer have pricing on their website and wonder if the group is full? Also has anyone decided to do Aquafest's tours? We've decided to go with the Genoa and Provence tours.

• 3 weeks later...
Yahoo! We can hardly wait! Just got a new suitcase for our suits for my birthday. Can hardly wait to use it!

Are there any new Aquafester's yet? Noticed they no longer have pricing on their website and wonder if the group is full? Also has anyone decided to do Aquafest's tours? We've decided to go with the Genoa and Provence tours.

I'm not sure if they filled their quota or it was a time limited offer Celebrity gave them, I do hope it's a good size group.

I signed up for the Rome pre cruise 2 day tour/transfers but really haven't looked at the Aquafest onboard tours. I'll have to look at the Genoa and Provence ones. My friend told me the other day Provence was really a nice unspoiled port

Spoke to Tom on some unrelated matter today and he said 52 in group total

• 2 weeks later...

Well, our final payment was processed. Good news is thanks to a high Canadian $$ against the US was less than $28 extra in the exchange rate! Gotta keep stocking up on that USD!!! Now waiting to see what the EUR is against the CDN for some of the shore excursions...

How many private parties is Aquafest providing?

David

I know you were directing this question to johhnnyt, but, we haven't been informed yet of the official itinerary. Maybe he has. If we hear anything soon will let you know. Are you booked through Aquafest also?

I know you were directing this question to johhnnyt, but, we haven't been informed yet of the official itinerary. Maybe he has. If we hear anything soon will let you know. Are you booked through Aquafest also?

Sorry been sidetracked doing family court mediation lately, sometimes I miss the simplicity of doing business mediation, maybe I'll switch back or do both to keep balanced :rolleyes:

Didn't see anything other than what was mentioned on website, my guess is it will be similar to Pied Piper where have nightly drinks together before dinner, tours of bridge, backstage, and kitchen, and a few gatherings on sea days

Onboard Aquafest Amenities Include

Private group shore excursions in selected Mediterranean ports-of-call

$50 per cabin onboard spending credit

Bottle of wine per stateroom

Private cocktail Party

Private group gatherings and socials

I know I did sign up for the pre cruise package in FCO and that included

2 night's accommodations at Forty Seven Luxury Boutique Hotel at the Roman Forum with daily breakfast included

2 full days of intimate group sightseeing of Rome's main treasures including the forum, Coliseum, a walking tour of the Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, and private "skip-the-line"Â entrance into the Vatican-2 lunches included

Private group transfers to Civitavecchia and Celebrity Silhouette on sailing day

Hosted by - Tom Baker of Aquafest and Exclusive Famous Rome Archaeologist Guide - Dr. Enza Fratello

Edited by johhnnyt

Well, our final payment was processed. Good news is thanks to a high Canadian $$ against the US was less than $28 extra in the exchange rate! Gotta keep stocking up on that USD!!! Now waiting to see what the EUR is against the CDN for some of the shore excursions...

I also made final payment this week. And it's now Spring here in New Zealand. Woo hoo! Not travelling with Aquafest, but still looking forward to meeting lots of new people on board. :D

Hi guys,

No Aquafest ... Larry & I are traveling with 2 other couples (Stephen & Keith and Bill & Sam) who don't post on CruiseCritic. We're all from the Ft. Lauderdale area.

David

Hi guys,

No Aquafest ... Larry & I are traveling with 2 other couples (Stephen & Keith and Bill & Sam) who don't post on CruiseCritic. We're all from the Ft. Lauderdale area.

David

....and, though we are from Dallas, we are traveling with 5 more guys from FLL! Ya'll are certainly going to be well-represented, for sure! ....Looking forward to meeting you all.

Hi folks, i haveconfirmed that there are no less then 14 Ptown based folks cruising on on the Silhoutte on December 1. None of us have booked through Aquafest because we didnt know about them when we boked. Amazingly, although we are all here in Ptown this summer, we do not all know each other and most have boked independently. a number of us wil be arriving in Rome on November 27 and again, independently have boked at the Hotel Artemides.

Were all loking forward to the cruise and meeting you all.

By november we wil all be disbursed from Ptown, some are flying from Boston, sme from Fort Lauderdale, some from Miami.

Richard

I'm disappointed that we don't have a roll call for this trip. Someone had promosed to put one together quite some time ago, but didn't follow through. I guess it's too late to start one now.

David

David and Larry,

Just wanted to pop over here, to ask you if we met on a prior cruise? My wife and I were on the Eclipse TA, 31oct10. I think we met at the martini bar? That was a GREAT trip. This will be our 4th TA, so I guess we love them. There are so many repeat cruisers on these TA's. I am bringing 2 ~ "newbie" TA cruisers, so I am hoping they enjoy it too. This is going to be ONE BIG group!!

Kevin