Halloween on formal night?

MagSeven1413

We're sailing on the Legend Oct 30th, and the sea day (Halloween) is typically the first elegant night according to the Fun Times. While I think it would be very entertaining to see the outrageous outfits mixed in with the halloween costumes, will Carnival move the elegant night to the following night? The question was asked in our roll call and I thought I'd post it here.

No it will not be. Been there done that and they even did refuse some people enterance to the dining room due to their outfits....

I thought that sucked for those people....

I dressed for dinner then went back to the cabin and changed for the rest of the night....

I wore this....

http://www.buycostumes.com/Runaway-Patient-Adult/31181/ProductDetail.aspx

Last year on Triumph they moved it to the next night. Also this February on Fascination they moved it because of Superbowl. I hear it's up to the cruse director, but I have heard that they do move it in most cases. They sell a lot of pictures on formal night, and a lot on Halloween. If they do them on 2 separate nights, they sell more pictures.

Archived