Country Inn suites port canaveral

BKJK

Does anyone know, If you book with Goverment Discount for Country Inn Suites can you still park there for free and get a free shuttle to the Port? Its a pretty big discount for Goverment Employee's or Military Rate...

Does anyone know, If you book with Goverment Discount for Country Inn Suites can you still park there for free and get a free shuttle to the Port? Its a pretty big discount for Goverment Employee's or Military Rate...

I think the P&C rates are different, but call them up directly and ask (don't use the national website). They're very friendly folks and will answer your questions. They also respond quickly to email. It's a nice place to stay.

But add up the Gov discount rate and the $6.99/day rate ($49/week not including online booking discount) at the new parkncruise parking (a little over a mile from CI&S and heading the right direction for I-95 route home) and see if it's cheaper than the P&C rate at CI&S. You do have to pay for and sign up for the shuttle from CI&S too. Given their early shuttles fill fast, the parkncrusie parking might be the better option.

My family of 4 just stayed here last week 2 days before our cruise, we booked on Priceline and it was the best place we have ever stayed at, awesome pool...killer breakfast, and free shuttle over, make sure you get an early shuttle time, sign up at the desyk the day before. We did not have to pay any extra to leave are car there, we got a ride to and from the port, it was awesome and quick...tipped the shuttle driver a $ 1 per bag he loads all your luggage.

My family of 4 just stayed here last week 2 days before our cruise, we booked on Priceline and it was the best place we have ever stayed at, awesome pool...killer breakfast, and free shuttle over, make sure you get an early shuttle time, sign up at the desyk the day before. We did not have to pay any extra to leave are car there, we got a ride to and from the port, it was awesome and quick...tipped the shuttle driver a $ 1 per bag he loads all your luggage.

Hi, did you bid for this hotel and win it? We are going in August for two days before our cruise as well. What is the earliest time for the shuttle? Thanks.

I called and they said that if you didnt book the cruise and park package you couldnt park there or get a shuttle to the port. Cost over a 150 dollars for one night. Im wondering how you did the priceline also...

BKJK,

If you're going to drive down, check out places along the interstate that could be cheaper, then park at the park n cruise lot before the causeway. I think you've seen those threads/posts about it on this board. 10% discount if you book on line. if you're coming down I 75, check out places around Ocala versus Orlando. If coming down I 95 look for spots south of Daytona Beach, like Titus ville. Lots of chains along both these stretches that give you a comfortable bed and don't charge an arm and a leg. Many have AAA AARP or Government discounts available too.

BKJK,

If you're going to drive down, check out places along the interstate that could be cheaper, then park at the park n cruise lot before the causeway. I think you've seen those threads/posts about it on this board. 10% discount if you book on line. if you're coming down I 75, check out places around Ocala versus Orlando. If coming down I 95 look for spots south of Daytona Beach, like Titus ville. Lots of chains along both these stretches that give you a comfortable bed and don't charge an arm and a leg. Many have AAA AARP or Government discounts available too.

Thanks, I just made reservation at Ramada Inn at Titusville for 52.00 was a promotional rate with free Dennys breakfast : ) Will be getting there late so all we need is a clean bed to sleep for a few hours before our cruise the next day....

Archived