Zumba class

newyorkjameson

DW went to three Zumba classes on the Ruby a couple weeks ago. They were in the aft lounge, usually in the early/mid morning timeframe. They were done by the cruise director herself, but on one day there was a "pro" in the crowd who apparently was offered and took the lead.

DW says that there's often a lot of male staff making sure the lounge is very clean during the classes :p

DW went to three Zumba classes on the Ruby a couple weeks ago. They were in the aft lounge, usually in the early/mid morning timeframe. They were done by the cruise director herself, but on one day there was a "pro" in the crowd who apparently was offered and took the lead.

DW says that there's often a lot of male staff making sure the lounge is very clean during the classes :p

I was just on the Ruby in January. How did I miss it? Do they print that in the Patter?

I was just on the Ruby in January. How did I miss it? Do they print that in the Patter?

It's just listed as another dance class, so if you don't notice the samba or fox trot or waltz or.......then you would probably miss this too.

Good to hear they have Zumba classes. I was going to bring my CD and player and Zumba on my balcony!:D

Just you and your balcony might be a better option. The floor space is so minimal and gets major crowding, so that when you lift your arms it's hard not to hit the person(s) next to you. On the Star last month people were all over the lounge; in front of tables, chairs, sofas, in the aisles, etc. Does not make for a good/comfortable workout.

Archived