who else is on this ship

aamullett

Who is going on this cruise and who bought the other half of the ship<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by aamullett:

Adventure of seas November 7-14 out of san juan<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

On my first cruise there was a huge group of 50 or so neo conservatives who met on some web site and somehow managed to organize a big group. My hat off to them because I tried to do the same with some of my friends and it's really not easy. One day I show up for breakfast alone and they sit me with 3 ladies from that group. I could tell right away because they all had flags on them and flag bags and stuff. Turned out one of the women was from my area and even worked for the same company I did. She explained everything about their group and wondered if I'd like to join. I didn't have the heart to tell them I found them a bit over the top. No matter, they were very polite and completely harmless. So sometimes it's actually entertaining to have groups like that on board.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=8b0000&cdt=2004;5;22;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Diamond Princess HERE WE COME! Alaska has never been so cool! 5/22/04

May 31, 2003 Carnival Triumph to Western Caribbean.

I certainly don't think a group of neo-conservatives would be a welcome sight on my May 1st cruise on Enchantment. I'll be on board with about 25 other guys for a bachelor party cruise. That boat will be rockin!!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;5;1;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Bachelor Party Begins on Enchantment of the Seas

Archived