Epic was wonderful CV w/kids

Just off the Epic. It was wonderful!! I want to THANK you for all of your insightful information and tips! I love these boards! Courtyard villa was great! BMG was amazing! Loved Cirque, not too risque for kids and loved sitting downstairs ringside! Loved Costa Maya-tropicante with Steve!! Loved Dolphinaris in Cozumel althought too crowded. on our day. Private island in Roatan was beautiful, but lunch+drinks were disappointing.

Loved: Modernos, Cagneys, Bistro. Ate+danced in Manhattan room. Had the chicken pot pir in O'Sheehans. Everything was wonderful. Loved the Epic Club for breakfast and lunch. My only complaint there was that the service was too slow. Super slides, so much to do and see. Loved the Epic! We had great weather and a great time, can't wait to cruise again!!

My butler was Fernando and he was THE BEST!! Loved him!! He reached out to us all of the time! Concierge was Monica. She sat at her desk most of the day and you had to reach out to her if you wanted/needed something.

My children loved the Epic! They are 10 and had a ball. They went to the kids club and loved it, ran around on all of the slides and loved it (me too). Went to Slime Time Live, Cirque, BMG and loved it all. They were so sad went our cruise docked back in Miami. Truly wonderful for all of us 10-75 years old.

Archived