Does anyone know?

We were watching the ships sail today on the Port Everglades webcam and Allure left very late. Anyone know why?

I was glad, I got home late in time to snap a shot for my computer wallpaper this week, cause next week I will be on it. I think she left around 6, not that late, lots a possabilities, paperwork delay or one incoming flight with 20 passengers that was late. We will probably never know. But watch it again next week I intend on being on the bridge wing on the port side as we go out.

Ok, Oakley, you were on the same itinerary as we will be. Fess up, how was it?

I had an amazing week. But I don't think i've yet to have a bad cruise. I spent most of my week around the flowrider. One thing I was really impressed with on this new ship was how much nicer the little details were. IE: Public restrooms on board made you feel like you were in a five star hotel.

The touch screens all over the ship are a great "touch" no pun intended. When you are around the ship you don't need to worry about locating to a cruise compass to know what to do. They are always close by digitally.

I'm not sure which part of this trip you'd like me to elaborate on but the food was OK. Nothing special but this does not make or break my week. The dining room service we had was excellent. We had Shelly Samuel (waiter) and Ceasar (Assis Waiter) These two were some of the best i've ever had on a cruise.

If you have any questions i'll be happy to answer. I don't want to go into a huge review because I feel like most has already been answered.

I'm 26 from NJ just to let everyone know where my POV is coming from.

I was watching the Allure leave yesterday, and heard the Harbormaster state the Allure had to go back to the dock just as pulling away to let a sick passenger off. Hope they are ok and can maybe join the ship. This happened on our Mariner cruise. I think it was on day 2 or 3, the sick person was able to join the cruise after all. This is one experience I hope I never have to go through.

Archived