Dining Room on Ecstasy with a group

texasnana

We are 12 on our cruise. I made 4 seperate bookings. ( booked at different times) I called Carnival and they grouped them together. When i made final payment i asked about Dining. The person said that we probably will not all set together but all be close to each other in our 4 seperate groups. I don;t see why we can be at two tables for 6? They said that probably will not happen. I hope we are not all over the room...

There are tables for 10, 6, 4, and 2 scattered all over the dining room. Once on board, there will be a time (look for it in the Fun Times after you board) you can go to the MDR and make any last minute requests/changes. They will try to accomodate your party as best they can.

Here's hoping you have a great cruise. Bon Voyage!

We are 12 on our cruise. I made 4 seperate bookings. ( booked at different times) I called Carnival and they grouped them together. When i made final payment i asked about Dining. The person said that we probably will not all set together but all be close to each other in our 4 seperate groups. I don;t see why we can be at two tables for 6? They said that probably will not happen. I hope we are not all over the room...

Because you cant request table size. You might wind up two tables. I would have links all 12, not link them in groups of 4, not sure if that was what you did or not.

If everyone could demand what size tables they wanted, it would be a mess, so they decide. Its part of booking with Carnival. They put you where they want.

Although booked together --maybe using the same agent.

Call and make sure all 4 reservations are linked together- if not you will be scattered throughout the dining room.

Our group sat at two tables of 10 each.

(that was the biggest table they have.)

with 12- I think you should expect to be at 2 tables of 6. If you get onboard- check out your dining table # on your sign and sail card- then head to the dining room to check the table. If you need to make changes you want to see what time the Matre d will be there to help people make changes

Unless you've linked your bookings together, you will probably not be seated together as a group but with your cabinmates.

However as another poster said, you can go to the dining room at the time listed in the Fun Times and request a table change be made. If they can accomadate you they will, but make sure EVERYONE in your party is present when you do this.

Archived