Spirit Australia and Breeze - Bookings

Kiln Wood

Received a phone call approximately 45 minutes ago from a rep in "Guest Solutions" at Carnival. According to what she said, the Carnival Spirit "Trans Pacific" 17-night cruise sailing from Honolulu on September 30, 2012 will be available for bookings beginning May 2nd; the cruises on the Spirit once she arrives in Sydney will also be available for bookings on May 2nd, BUT only through Carnival AUSTRALIA.

Bookings on the Breeze will be available on May 4th according to this same rep.

I have no idea how accurate any of the above is, but John Heald was posting on Facebook yesterday, and some of what I've related here is basically the same as what he had to say.

The Spirit sailings are listed on the Carnival website this morning. The cruise price seems to be reasonable. However, (using this years fares as a guide) return airfare from Sydney is pretty pricey.

Iv been seeing some great rates on Quantas for less than $1100 round trip starting prices from Dallas. I dont know if you can buy one way or not.

The Spirit sailings are listed on the Carnival website this morning. The cruise price seems to be reasonable. However, (using this years fares as a guide) return airfare from Sydney is pretty pricey.

And check out VAustralia which is a subsidiary of Virgin Atlantic (or so I'm told). Prices there are even better than with Quantas!

Archived