Freedom 4/17 cruise in review with photos

You did a fantastic job. How did it feel to perform infront of the growing crowd that was there? Hopefully you had a great time on your cruise.

It was fun, incredibly fun. The staff was great. My only regret was that my kids could not see me make an ### out of myself. It all happened so fast. We are already trying to figure out how to do it again. You did such a great job with your review. Thank you!!!

• 9 months later...
Well we arrived at the port via the suttle bus from the hotel. I was able for the first time able to use the priority line since I have achieved Platinum status. I like to call this line the Fast Pass Line. It took me and my family about 30 min or less to get checked in and on the ship.

Once on the ship we headed to the Windjammer where I had an excellent meal as always. Finding a table was easy as I was able to grab a table for all 5 of us.

After lunch we headed to the rooms. We had 2 of them. I was is a D2 9250 and my parents and sister were in the JS 9272. Rooms were great size and had plenty of space.

We went to the Muster Drill and they checked us in with a scanner instead of using the paper manifest. The process went quicker I think.

After the drill I ended up heading to the Helipad for the sailaway. This is also where my Dad found me as well. There were 2 other ships also in port this day as well. Along with the Disney Dream the Carnival Sensation was also there.

100_1391.jpg

Another shot of the Disney Dream

100_1390.jpg

Carnival docked at their dock

100_1396.jpg

The Carnival Insporation leaving before us

100_1394.jpg

A fiew of the Front of Freedom looking back at the bridge.

100_1407.jpg

A view of Jetty Park as we are leaving

100_1399.jpg

The RCCL flag flapping in the wind.

Next up the first night on board.

OMG! Our cabin is JS 9272!

Thanks to everyone for their kind words on my review. I am glad that people still look at this review after all this time passed.

I really enjoyed this cruise with my family. We are all going on the NCL Pride of America in August. They all had a great time. Infact my Dad wants to go on a TA in the future and my Sister wants to go with me on my "Annual December Cruise" in a couple of years.

Well Happy Cruising to all.

• 1 year later...

Archived