Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas 3rd Nov 2012 ¿The Campest Transatlantic Ever?

Dorothy's Friend

Wow, only 2 weeks to go and this is just the 101st post on this thread - the 'mainstream' thread on the other board has well over 2000!! :eek:

No matter, no worries! Just getting more excited and looking forward to meeting folks.

We are on Delta # 94 out of JFK on 10/31 - and I know there are a few from the other board on that flight. Any more family aboard?

Hope everyone has a great weekend....and you guys who are already in Paris/Rome/any other place that amounts to 'vacation'...we're looking forward to joining you!

Leaving Tomorrow for Paris.. It will be so great to leave the election behind...

Dennis

That is SO TRUE!!! We've been laughing about how half of the Americans onboard will want to either jump ship in Tenerife or have the captain lower the lifeboats..... :D

Safe travels, Dennis - enjoy Paris, and we'll see you in Barcelona.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys (and gals) I'm just about to open a thread for the NEXT Transatlantic crossing of the Navigator of the Seas, going from my home digs in New Orleans to Civitavecchia in Rome!

This is my first transatlantic cruising (by boat anyway) and I would dearly love to know what y'all liked, what you wished you'd taken along, and suggestions for fun things we can do for the 7 whole days at sea!

you can also contact me at phledd3@gmail.com!

Archived