Pelican tours or mysantorini.com 5 hour tour

many cruises

Has anyone been on the Pelican Tours or mysantorini.com 5 hour tour in Santorini? We are unable to find any reviews of either company. We are interested in the 5 hour tour around Santorini, but hesitate to book because we can't find any information on them Please help. :)

We booked a 5 hour tour with Pelican based on their recommendation in Fodors travel book. II hope it is a good experience.

wwb

Thanks for the info. I hope you have a good experience too! Is the tour you booked the Santorini 5 hour tour? I can't believe there are no reviews of this company or this tour online...has anyone booked this tour???

Hello, we booked with pelican last year, but I wouldn't do it again. Firstly, they didn't run the tour themselves. We had to wait for the bus to pck us up near the hospital of Fira. This bus brought us inland where we had to join another group in a big bus. We then did a tour of the island. All explanations where in 2 languages whch is tiresome if you speak both languages. We visited a historical hurch, an abandoned village, a nice village on the highest point of Sa torini, a wiery and then Oia.

In fact we go there this year again with my parents, and ths time we will rent a car and do everything ourselves.

Our scheduled tour is a private 5 hour in a minivan. I hope that we don't join a bus...

wwb

I also booked a private 5 hour tour with Pelican for 18 people. We're doing it in September. When is your tour scheduled.

John

Archived