Chandelier vs Pacific Pearl Atrium

Thanks for that :) I found it on the site below so I thought I would paste it (if it hasn't allready been done before) if so I appolagise..hopefully this doesn't upset the CC rules I couldn't see any advertising so am guessing it is o.k???

Anyway makes for an intresting read. Lots of stuff happens on cruise ships so it seems, some not so pleasant.:eek:.

http://www.cruisejunkie.com/events.html

Thanks for that :) I found it on the site below so I thought I would paste it (if it hasn't already been done before) if so I appolagise..hopefully this doesn't upset the CC rules I couldn't see any advertising so am guessing it is o.k???

Anyway makes for an interesting read. Lots of stuff happens on cruise ships so it seems, some not so pleasant.:eek:.

http://www.cruisejunkie.com/events.html

No need for apologies. Good for you for bringing it up again. I merely posted the link to the original thread so you could get more info.

I had forgotten that it even happened so thanks for the reminder.:)

Cruise Junkie is one and I think there is another site called Events at Sea,(or something like that) that lists all mishaps,and especially ones reported by passengers , that cruise lines may overlook reporting .:D

No need for apologies. Good for you for bringing it up again. I merely posted the link to the original thread so you could get more info.

I had forgotten that it even happened so thanks for the reminder.:)

Cruise Junkie is one and I think there is another site called Events at Sea,(or something like that) that lists all mishaps,and especially ones reported by passengers , that cruise lines may overlook reporting .:D

There is also another similar site to the ones mentioned that I found called Cruise Bruise.

We were on that cruise when it fell down.:eek:

The changing lights were always there, the whole chandelier changed colour. Lucky it fell down in the middle of the night , when no one was around - a few hours earlier and it would have made a mess of the champagne waterfall.

Wow I love a good Disco with lights and Lasers..:D..

Does it have Lasers??? :rolleyes:

Infact they should just deck a whole ship out in a disco theme :)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yes there are lasers at certain times! :D 70's meet the OO's naughties :p

Gotta admit though, even though this has been discussed before..........it would have been awfully messy if there was anyone there. The Cirque guys were always practicing in the atrium late at night too. Bet they're kissing their St. Christophers!

• 9 months later...
We were on that cruise when it fell down.:eek:

The changing lights were always there, the whole chandelier changed colour. Lucky it fell down in the middle of the night , when no one was around - a few hours earlier and it would have made a mess of the champagne waterfall.

Oh I remember this. I agree, it was so lucky it was the middle of the night when this happened.

Archived