Flotation Devices???

FIVEONTHEAVENUE

Does anyone know if you are permitted to bring your own floation tubes or rafts to either Blue Lagoon in Nassau or Our Lucaya beach in Freeport? I want the kids to enjoy the beach and they are used to boogie boarding, skim boarding and surfing on the Jersey shore.

Does anyone know if you are permitted to bring your own floation tubes or rafts to either Blue Lagoon in Nassau or Our Lucaya beach in Freeport? I want the kids to enjoy the beach and they are used to boogie boarding, skim boarding and surfing on the Jersey shore.

Not sure on the Blue Lagoon but I know Our Lucaya is usually pretty calm water. I would not see a problem with bringing your own blow up floatation devices use. As always just use common sense and caution.

Not sure on the Blue Lagoon but I know Our Lucaya is usually pretty calm water. I would not see a problem with bringing your own blow up floatation devices use. As always just use common sense and caution.

Blue lagoon is very shallow and very calm. Boogie board and skimmers would not be appropriate here. They would also be a nuisance, since the shoreline is usually filled with other kids playing at the water line.

You can get mats and tubes for free at the snorkeling hut.

No need to lug them . They have vests for use on the blow up floats as well.

Blue lagoon is very shallow and very calm. Boogie board and skimmers would not be appropriate here. They would also be a nuisance, since the shoreline is usually filled with other kids playing at the water line.

You can get mats and tubes for free at the snorkeling hut.

No need to lug them . They have vests for use on the blow up floats as well.

Thanks good to know. How long ago were you there?

Archived