teens & dining room

jchristie

a quick question - I have two teenage boys that have agreed to formal night and wearing tie, button down & slacks. The problem lies in the shoes.... they refuse to wear dress shoes....so would dark tennis shoes (in nice condition) be ok?

a quick question - I have two teenage boys that have agreed to formal night and wearing tie, button down & slacks. The problem lies in the shoes.... they refuse to wear dress shoes....so would dark tennis shoes (in nice condition) be ok?

I say if you have 2 teenage boys that agreed to wear a tie, I would let them wear the tennis shoes for sure.. :)

I say if you have 2 teenage boys that agreed to wear a tie, I would let them wear the tennis shoes for sure.. :)

I just wanted to get other opinions on that b/c that is kinda what I was thinking too.....they were so sweet to not put up a fight (as much as they could have) with me on the tie and slacks....I think I will let them have one piece of their individuality.... lol.

You will be fine! This is what we did for our 7 day cruise on the Dream. For our next cruise I did buy an inexpensive pair of water proof sandals. I figured they could be multipurpose. His size 14 shoes take up too much space so we can't fit in too many pairs of his shoes.

No one will care if they are dressed appropriately and have on tennis shoes. You will see adult men dressed less appropriately!

Archived