Porthole cabin category

1A is lower than PT. Maybe the PTs are sold out. No you cant match them to the lower 1A...sorry!!!

If you booked a PT than that is all you can price match it to. if its not showing then its sold out, or at least for the rate you are looking at.

ES does not allow you to price match to a lower category.

4A and PT are the same price hotrocker ...not 1A and PT (but you still cant price match to a 4A either unless you give up your PT)

The category is PT.

Are you checking every fare type, or just ES? ES is capacity controlled, so you may not see any ES rates for PT, but you might see a rate under a different fare code.

Or, PTs may be sold out, in which case you would not see a rate either.

][/b]1A is lower than PT. Maybe the PTs are sold out. No you cant match them to the lower 1A...sorry!!!

If you booked a PT than that is all you can price match it to. if its not showing then its sold out' date=' or at least for the rate you are looking at.

ES does not allow you to price match to a lower category.

[b']4A and PT are the same price hotrocker[/b] ...not 1A and PT (but you still cant price match to a 4A either unless you give up your PT)

Ya sorry about that.... its the 4A.....but when I asked if there was a way to tell if the price dropped for the PT that's when I was told look at the 4A....its not always the same price i know but once i see that drop lower then what I paid I will be calling in and asking about the PT.....:)

Ya sorry about that.... its the 4A.....but when I asked if there was a way to tell if the price dropped for the PT that's when I was told look at the 4A....its not always the same price i know but once i see that drop lower then what I paid I will be calling in and asking about the PT.....:)

Be prepared to give up your PT then... for that inside cabin on the bottom deck if you want to price match.

I moved from a PT to a 4A (different reason, I needed a triple). the 4A is considered a higher category so you can price match and move to the 4A, but once you give up that PT you can never move back. You can never downgrade with ES.

When I check my fare for our 4D cabin price, a PT fare comes up also so there may not be any PT available at the time you are looking. Keep checking though, you never know when one might open up and you can check the current fare against what you paid.

Archived