Hi,

Can anyone help, we are doing a back to back cruise in November, 2012 on Allure. Does anyone know if you can combine both weeks photos into one photobook/cd or have you got to do two seperate ones. Thank you :)

Carole

Guess I don't understand this. :confused: Are you talking about book-making services like blurb, mpix, etc.? You can put as many as you want in them.

I just made one on blurb, 48 pages, $25US, for example.

We are doing a B2B 2-day follwed by 8-day next Janary and I planned on putting everything in 1 book.

Hi,

Sorry we are doing a back to back cruise with royal carribean and they do an onboard photo service were they take photos of you throughout the cruise and you can then make a book and purchase this at the end of the cruise.

We wondered if you could choose photos from both weeks and have just one book or would have to purchase two books.

Thank you

Carole:)

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

Sorry we are doing a back to back cruise with royal carribean and they do an onboard photo service were they take photos of you throughout the cruise and you can then make a book and purchase this at the end of the cruise.

We wondered if you could choose photos from both weeks and have just one book or would have to purchase two books.

Thank you

Carole:)

Have you considered doing your own?

Using a service like Blurb or MyPublisher is relatively easy, and you have total control.

Archived