Darn it!!

newfarmers

Received a promo brochure in the mail last week that included lots of bargains including free upgrades. Our dream Black Sea cruise on Prinsendam was one of those in the brochure with free outside to balcony upgrade.

Sadly we've booked a holiday to Japan with non-refundable airfares (not really, we're very much looking forward to our holiday). With our dollar as strong as it is, even the normal balcony price was good value.

Fingers crossed for next year now :)

sorry you can't take one of your dream cruises

we never got an e-mails or smail-mails about anything from hal.

you could try logging into you HAL account and checking your marketing preferences. you might have everything shut off. of call them and ask to be put on the list.

i was getting at least one snail mail a week until i called them and asked to be removed from the list.

you could try logging into you HAL account and checking your marketing preferences. you might have everything shut off. of call them and ask to be put on the list.

i was getting at least one snail mail a week until i called them and asked to be removed from the list.

Lucky you! I would have loved to have received this too. I did go into my account and my marketing preferences are all there including email, snail mail and phone.

Guess I better call then as we get more sails from the competition than we do from HAL. I'm just wondering if you already have cruises booked if they delete you from the list.

Archived