# of teens and the program on Epic

Mr. Tricky

We will have two 16 year olds, one 14 year old, and one 12 year old in our group. Will the 14 year old be in the same group as the 16 year olds? Will there be times when they break down the age groups to the point where he cannot be with them?

Also, I am looking at booking for a Feb. cruise when our school in NY has the week off. Some other districts in the North East have off as well. Or in April when a lot of districts have a week off.

I want there to be enough kids on board so that the programs are not cancelled. February would be my choice if I know that the programs will be well attended.

• 2 weeks later...
We will have two 16 year olds, one 14 year old, and one 12 year old in our group. Will the 14 year old be in the same group as the 16 year olds? Will there be times when they break down the age groups to the point where he cannot be with them?

Also, I am looking at booking for a Feb. cruise when our school in NY has the week off. Some other districts in the North East have off as well. Or in April when a lot of districts have a week off.

I want there to be enough kids on board so that the programs are not cancelled. February would be my choice if I know that the programs will be well attended.

We will have two 16 year olds and a 14 year old with us too.....we are on the same ship! the 16 year olds are girls and the 14 year old is a boy

February would be my choice if I know that the programs will be well attended.

How would you know this until you are onboard? Or do you want to know if anyone knows what has the most districts off. Still a long shot on who booked travel on a particular cruise. :confused:

Sorry for the confusion but I'm not exactly sure what you are asking here.

Archived