St Thomas Taxi Service

weswas

When we went to St. Thomas we had this wonderful driver who had a van as a taxi, I wish I could remember his name, I will look around for his card. Anyhow, we were going to go to just Sapphire beach and he told us $8.00pp, but then we asked about taking us to some different areas to shop as well and told us he would do a complete tour of the island round trip for 20pp. Of course this may seem steep seeing as there were 6 of us, BUT, he gave us a similar tour as the boat side trips give and way cheaper than them. He took us all around St. Thomas, up to the highest point, stopped and lead us around giving us tips/hints, etc... then to the Rum Factory and to another place where Drakes Seat is, we also stopped again and he waited for us, then he took us to Sapphire beach and waited on us for 3+ hours while we snorkeled and then back to a shopping place and then to the ship. GREAT deal if you ask me, as we had him for about 7 hours or so.

Using http://www.godfreytoursvi.com cost is 20 bucks a person and you got a 6-7 hour taxi- he picks you up at the pier- takes you shipping downtown. a 2 hour tour of the whole island. then 2 hours to the beach for swimming, snorkling and fun Like the poster stated--it may seem expensive but you get to do a little bit of everything.

This is for IBRelaxin, do you happen to remember the prices of jet ski, windsurfing, or other rentals. I am just trying to figure out if it would be cheaper to take a package deal that included these activities

thanks

IB if you do find the name and number that woudl be great. My Hubby and I have been to st thomas 4 other times but we alwasy take ship tours. This year we want to venture on our own but want to make sure we dont' get taken thanks everyone for your words of wisdom

IB if you do find the name and number that woudl be great. My Hubby and I have been to st thomas 4 other times but we alwasy take ship tours. This year we want to venture on our own but want to make sure we dont' get taken thanks everyone for your words of wisdom

But here's the # for Donovan, who comes highly recommended. Home: 340 775 2729, cell 340 998 9021

Archived