Perks - When do you receive?

We recently booked two balcony cabins with an online TA. We received dining at a specialty restaurant, one spa treatment per cabin and $100 shipboard credit per cabin. I know the shipboard credit won't show up on our account until the second day because we have used this TA before. But when will we receive the spa treatment and specialty dining? Will these be certificates that show up in our rooms? I'm considering booking these prior to our cruise, but if we don't receive the certificates until after we are onboard, will be have to wait until we sail?

We recently booked two balcony cabins with an online TA. We received dining at a specialty restaurant, one spa treatment per cabin and $100 shipboard credit per cabin. I know the shipboard credit won't show up on our account until the second day because we have used this TA before. But when will we receive the spa treatment and specialty dining? Will these be certificates that show up in our rooms? I'm considering booking these prior to our cruise, but if we don't receive the certificates until after we are onboard, will be have to wait until we sail?

We just received similar certificates from our TA. If your certificates are like ours, you should be aware that there are restrictions on the use of the certificates. You cannot book anything ahead of time. You cannot use them on sea days. Our certificates were emailed to us. As the other poster noted, best to call the TA and get the particulars.

Thank you Barea. I figured someone had received these same perks.

Yes i could just call my TA, but they are having a large sale right now, and I know it will be hard to get an answer back until there sale is over. I just posed a question to the people who may have received these perks in the past, I thought that's what these boards were for. My mistake.

Yes i could just call my TA, but they are having a large sale right now, and I know it will be hard to get an answer back until there sale is over. I just posed a question to the people who may have received these perks in the past, I thought that's what these boards were for. My mistake.

I've got no problem with questions. I only mentioned calling the TA because I have no idea if my coupons are like yours. Yours might have completely different restrictions. For example, what if your coupons require an advance reservation? You could get on the ship and find the coupons useless.

Bob

You shouldn't take that suggestion so personal, no one knows exactly what KIND of perks you have and it is best to get the real answer from the source. It is the only way to know for sure how they work. You will be really upset if you board to find them worthless as Clarea mentioned.

Archived