Holy cow.....

I'm guessing it's because your desk is full of things that need immediate attention and you don't have time to get to them before you leave. Oh, and when you come back from being gone for one week, there will be three weeks worth of work waiting for you.

Why does that always happen?????

I talked to your boss yesterday, and he indicated that you weren't doing anything anyway, so you might as well get the cruise over with. He went on to say that he hoped your productivity would improve once you got back from "that %$#^%$" cruise.

Have a great time!!!!!

I'm guessing it's because your desk is full of things that need immediate attention and you don't have time to get to them before you leave. Oh, and when you come back from being gone for one week, there will be three weeks worth of work waiting for you.

Why does that always happen?????

Wow, you are eerily clairvoyant!

But THANK YOU TO EVERYONE who replied to this post- you made me all smiley from your support and well wishes. :) I send it all right back to you all in your nautical journeys.

Waiting on July 10th and the clock is ticking by s-l-o-w-l-y! We booked this cruise over a year ago and we thought time would fly when we hit the 99 day mark..Woo-hoo...under 100 days, but it's just crawling by. Hurry up and get off the ship so they have it ready for us!!!!:D

Waiting on July 10th and the clock is ticking by s-l-o-w-l-y! We booked this cruise over a year ago and we thought time would fly when we hit the 99 day mark..Woo-hoo...under 100 days, but it's just crawling by. Hurry up and get off the ship so they have it ready for us!!!!:D

Just wait until the DAY YOU DEPART- you wanna talk about time crawling! YES, I AM AT WORK TODAY. Can you believe it???? 6:10pm flight... :rolleyes:

Archived