News Releases on HAL Website

KBC

Would someone outside of the UK be kind enough to let me know if you are seeing any 2011 News Releases on the HAL website.

The last entry I am seeing is November 17th 2010.

I am aware that on occasions there have been differences between what we in the UK see.

Once I know that there have actually been some releases this year, I can raise a query with HAL.

Many thanks for your help. :)

on various web pages for newspapers that list stocks. When I check the stock price, I can scroll down and read and press releases from Carnival. You could go to the Carnival Corporate site and read them as well.

This is all I found, and it took some looking

NEWS

News Releases

Print page shown

Year: 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011

Month: All January February March April May

rss_icon.jpg

DATETITLEMay 17, 2011 Holland America Line’s ms Rotterdam to Sail Year-Round from Rotterdam, The Netherlands, Starting Fall 2012 May 26, 2011 Holland America Line’s ms Maasdam Completes Signature of Excellence Upgrades

Thank you very much for help with my query.

It does deem rather strange but when I accessed the link which CtheWOrld kindly provided, I was able to see around 30 News Items listed for this year alone.

The link I get when I access via the HAL webpage (via the UK) defaults to this page >>> http://www.hollandamerica.com/news/International.action which, as I mentioned earlier, only shows a list up to November last year.

Clearly the word International is appearing in the bar and hence the default page is different.

Unfortunately, despite seeing the items listed by 'title', when I click on the link I get 'News Item Not Available'. It is beyond me why so I will raise a query with HAL.

Thank you once again for your help with this.

I always try to post any "News" whenever HAL lists any on their site.

Thank you very much KK. In fact it was one of your recent posting regarding the Rotterdam sailings next year which prompted me to take a look at the News Releases section. Hence my realisation that there were none showing!!!

Cheers

Archived