OV cabins on Liberty?

I am booked in a porthole room on the Liberty for next April, and checking rates for an OV, thinking about upgrading. There are plenty of OV available under the fun select rates, but only mid ship deck 2 as an early saver rate. Does Carnival release select cabins for different rates? And is it possible the OV cabins available under fun select now will become available under the early saver rate later?

Interesting... I just looked at that sailing and you're right, a number of OV cabins are not available as Early Saver. The Fun Select rate actually allows you to move to the Early Saver cabins on the Main Deck for an additional fee.

I just looked at it again and ES is available now for the Riviera Deck as well. It appears that they're tinkering with the pricing structure at the moment...

:)

Thanks, it's good to know that the PT cabin is the same size as the OV, I wondered about that since it also has 2 twins + a sofa instead of just a chair. There doesn't seem to be any PT cabins left, so I guess there won't be any price drops unless the OV drops below what I paid for the PT, is that right?

Thanks, it's good to know that the PT cabin is the same size as the OV, I wondered about that since it also has 2 twins + a sofa instead of just a chair. There doesn't seem to be any PT cabins left, so I guess there won't be any price drops unless the OV drops below what I paid for the PT, is that right?

True, but people will upgrade, once upsells start, if they do to balconys for instance, even if not so much to OVs.

We have a quad on that sailing. There are only 2 portholes that fit 4 and they were gone long ago. DH wouldn't take an inside so we ended up going with a family scenic ocean view on deck 11. That's two upgrades more than I had planned. Someone I know had suggested the balcony saying it was bigger, but when I checked, the size was the same they just converted inside space to outside space.

Archived